Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How many blogs do you have?


I was just adding some old photos onto the KCAC Lives blog (link to the right) and bumped into myself on this original mistake blog. Along the way since I accidentally started this blog I picked up a page on the www.kez999.com site, since these days pageviews seem to be more important to the radio powers-that-be than on-air listening estimates. I guess part of that is .. why estimate when you can count actual pageviews? Of course what we have readily found is that pageviews can be manipulated as readily as the old Arbitron numbers.
So anyway, now I contribute to KCAC Lives, plus KEZ with my personal page, an events page, and the Beth & Bill show page, as well as this occasional bump in the road.
This is why I'm getting fat and slow and will eventually fade away, while this page may last forever, since there won't be anyone to delete it.
So if it's now the year 2085 and you're reading this, go ahead and delete it. I'm sure you'll know how.

3 comments:

Gavan Duffy said...

I'll be around to delete it.

Mariah Fleming said...

Oh, Marty, Marty, Marty...
"Fat and Slow"???...not! "Droll" and "Hilarious"? Always!
Mariah
PS And not to bum out Gavan Duffy, but unless the world gets its collective butt in gear, he may be deleted long before he gets a chance to delete Marty's blog!

Unknown said...

Marty!

I'm a fellow blogger and long-time listner. I was listening to KEZ before you had your afternoon show. If you get a chance, check out my blog at http://0WanderingAttention.blogspot.com.

Best,
Shane Shellenbarger